Running your business
BBS Law can offer support in the day to day running of your business in a number of ways:
- Company incorporation – At the very outset, we can assist in the setting up of limited companies, LLPs and partnerships. As well as dealing with the Companies House formalities, we also provide advice in respect of the preparation of the documentation governing the relationship between the shareholders/ members/ partners.
- Company secretarial – We offer a full company secretarial service for those clients who need assistance in this respect. This includes maintaining the company’s statutory books and registers and dealing with Companies House filings on your behalf.
- Employee incentivisation – As your company grows, you may want to look at ways to incentivise your employees by offering them a stake in the business. With the assistance of our employment team we can advise on the various alternatives available here, including phantom share schemes, EMI share options and growth share schemes.
- Shareholder disputes – With assistance from our litigation colleagues, we can provide support and assistance in the event that relations break down between shareholders or other parties carrying on business together.
- Raising finance.
- Selling your business or planning for a future exit.
- Ad hoc advice – We are always happy to assist our clients in the event they require ad hoc company law advice, whatever the issue.